AGRIPUL – Action against Pandemic Flu in the University of Lisbon
On the 17th of August 2009 the University of Lisbon presented in plan of action against pandemic flu.
The main aims of this plan are:
1. To minimise the impact of the pandemic on students, staff, teachers and users of the university.
2. To update contacts with all the members of the university of Lisbon.
3. To daily monitor the situation of new cases of A Flu through collaboration with the Organic Units and other UL institutions.
4. To guarantee the timely collecting and communication of information.
5. To promote the continuity of the process of teaching learning, namely through the recourse to techniques of remote learning and e-learning.
6. To guarantee a coordinated response with other university institutions, namely those of health, involved in the response to the pandemic.