The Erasmus+ Programme for Higher Education enables mobility activities between European higher education institutions, students, recent graduates, lecturers and non-teaching staff, for periods of study, teaching and training in European higher education institutions.
- Provides lecturers with an opportunity for personal and professional enhancement;
- Encourages universities to broaden and enrich the variety and content of their course offerings;
- Strengthens ties between higher education institutions from different countries;
- Promotes the exchange of knowledge and experience in teaching methods.
- Allows the acquisition of knowledge or expertise from international experience and good practices as well as practical skills relevant to the performance of their duties and their professional development;
- Helps build cooperation between higher education institutions and companies.
ULisboa has resources to fund some activities under the Erasmus+ programme every year