Do you already dream of the beginning of the 2nd semester and the desire to get involved in new projects, meet new faces and develop yourself on a personal level?
You’ve heard about Mentoring Ambassador but never understood how you can be a part of it?
Would you like to spread the word about what it's like to be a medical and nutrition student in the basic and secondary schools of our country?
Mentoring Ambassador is a project integrated in the Student Support Office (GAE) of the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Lisbon (FMUL), which aims to promote interaction and discussion between FMUL students and primary and secondary school students. The participants in the project, the Mentoring Ambassadors, will hold their own session directed at the students, establishing a direct and informal contact, where they will pass on information about their path, according to their personal experience as university students and, essentially, as FMUL students.
The Mentoring Ambassador’s main goals are:
- To promote interaction between students from the 1st to the 6th year of FMUL (Mentoring Ambassadors) and students in secondary and/or primary school who are interested in Health.
- To promote direct and informal contact with students, allowing the clarification of doubts and the transmission of information about academic paths and challenges.
- To promote the involvement of the FMUL in primary and secondary schools through the presentation of the study cycles and its various projects.
Are you interested? Become a Mentoring Ambassador! Sign up here until February 26th.
Please note that to become an Ambassador you must attend one of the two training sessions on:
- 03 March at 18h30 at Aula Magna
- 03 July at 13h30 at Aula Magna
We are counting on you!
We are available for additional information!
Stay tuned for our news!