With FMUL Scientific sponsorship
"New Perspectives in Approaching the Hypertensive Person and the Future"
Professor Josep Redon
Universidade de Valência, Espanha
Approach of the Hypertensive Person in its various aspects:
• In the adult;
• at pediatric age;
• In pregnancy and puerperium;
• Multipathologies and polymedicated people, we will address antiretroviral and hepatitis therapy.
• In the context of people with hypertensive crises and in hospitalized people.
• Optimized selection of complementary diagnostic means and their interpretation - from Echo to pulse wave.
• Therapeutic options and follow up.
• The importance of an integrated approach plan between referral center and primary care.
• Management of the hypertensive person
Specialists and Interns.