Keep In Mind
Health + Solidarity Race
On the 6th of May, the country's largest university race, the "Health + Solidarity Race", will take place once again, organised exclusively by our Faculty's students.
This will be the 5th edition of the Race that aims to promote not only physical well-being and health, but also the spirit of helping each other and above all, solidarity.
The Health + Solidarity race, just as in the previous edition, will comprise 3 different events, the walk (4 km) and the races (7 km and 10 km).
Each race will have a different route*, yet to be determined. They will all the same start line - Alameda da Universidade - and finish line - the University Stadium.
All of the money raised in this race is donated to supported institutions, 20% of the value of your registration will be immediately given to the institution you choose, and the remaining 80% will be distributed evenly to the other supported IPSS.
The institutions supported this year are already known:
- Jorge Pina Association;
- Brain Tumour Research Centre;
- Doctors of the World;
- Sol Association
Choose to be a supporter and come run with us!
You can get more information here