More And Better
To students who annually obtain the highest average grade in each curricular year
In order to value the academic performance of students of the Integrated Master Degree in Medicine, the Merit Diploma is awarded to students who obtain the highest average grade in each curricular year (1st to 6th).
The Merit Diploma will be awarded to 5 students from each curricular year who meet the following conditions:
- Are enrolled in a complete curricular year, in all the compulsory curricular core course units;
- Have completed the course units referred to in the previous paragraph during the academic year;
- have completed the curricular year by the end of July 2017;
- have the weighted average grade up to the highest one thousandth when completing a curricular year (1st to 6th year);
- Grade improvement resit exams of course units already carried out in the previous school year and the grades obtained through credit transfer processes related to curricular sub-areas, curricular areas or course units of that year will not be taken into account when calculating the average score of each curricular year;
If there is a tie between students in the same position the Diploma will be awarded simultaneously to these students.
The prizes will be awarded on the Day of the Faculty 2017