More And Better
FMUL-CGD Excellence Award
To the students with the best classification in the Integrated Master Degree in Medicine 16/17
At a meeting on 20 October, the Management Council decided to award, in 2016/2017, two FMUL-CGD Excellence Awards as part of the protocol signed between the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Lisbon and Caixa Geral de Depósitos:
- To the student who completes the Cycle of Basic Medical Studies with the highest classification, 1,000 euros
- To the student who completes the Integrated Master Degree with the highest classification, 1,500 euros.
The prizes will be awarded to the two students enrolled in the 2016/17 academic year who meet the following conditions:
- have the highest classification up to the hundredth point when concluding the Cycle of Basic Medical Studies (1st to 3rd year) and the highest classification up to the thousandth point when concluding the Integrated Master Degree in Medicine (1st to 6th year);
- have completed his/her studies during the period of the cycle, respectively three years for the Basic Cycle and six years for the Integrated Master Degree;
- have completed the Basic Cycle and the Integrated Master Degree by the end of August 2017;
- If there is a tie between students, the prize will be divided between those who have the same classification.
The prizes will be awarded on the Day of the Faculty 2017