GAPIC and AEFML participated, once again, in the European Researchers' Night, which took place on 27 November, this year in online format.
Under the motto The hour of Science in Health and Disease! we presented several activities, during an edition that started at 2:30 pm. Get to know those activities and the history of GAPIC.
Interview with Professor Leonor Parreira – Video
“Education through Science” programme - Promotional videos
- Sónia Barroso | What is GAPIC [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s58WCnj4PMU]
- Guilherme Vilhais | The importance of GAPIC [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bam9DMzmcSU]
- Luísa Costa | The Tutor's View
- Francisco Alexandrino | The first steps [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHSiNARDyYs9]
- Pedro Alves | To go further
Digital Brochure | GAPIC 1989/2020
“Live Science” Quiz – AEFML activity
Office for the Support to Scientific and Technological Research, and Innovation