Almost ready to go on holiday, we don't want you to forget to save some information that you can carry in your luggage.
Comply with the safety rules:
Protect yourself from the effects of heat by staying informed, hydrated and fresh. Don't let Covid-19 spoil your holiday. Maintain physical distance, respiratory etiquette, hand hygiene and wear a mask in places where it is mandatory. This is the advice from the General Directorate of Health.
Take care of yourself, take care of everyone! Protect yourself and others!
This summer, be healthy!
- In summer, chose fruits, greens and vegetables, as they are great sources of vitamins, minerals and fibre, in addition to being refreshing foods that combine with the high temperatures of the season;
- Eat 3 to 4 servings of fruit a day;
- Be careful with the seasoning of salads: avoid homemade mayonnaise and ready-made sauces. Prefer olive oil, lemon, vinegar;
- Give preference to whole grains that go with salads and cold dishes;
- Use vegetable fats: olive oil, canola and soy oils;
- Lean meats are the most suitable at this time, as they are more easily digested, avoiding gastric discomfort, in addition to being healthier. The ideal is to opt for white meat, poultry, fish and lean red meat cuts;
- Avoid sweet desserts and choose more refreshing options on these hot summer days, such as fruit or fruit-based desserts;
- Moderate the consumption of alcoholic beverages. In addition to being rich in calories, they have a diuretic effect, which compromises hydration, and poor nutritional value;
- Drink water and avoid sugary drinks.
Still don't know what to do?
Choose the right and safe destination when booking your holiday, here.
Infopraia allows you to classify beaches according to their capacity. The intensity is shown by the colours - green, yellow and red. Available for mobile phones with IOS and Android operating systems. Check it out here.
The latest DGS updates and all the information you might want to check out here.
Keep some numbers that you may find useful:
Civil Protection: +351 214 247 100
Fire Department Lisbon: +351 213 422 222
National Emergency Number: 112
Health 24: 808 24 24 24
Poisoning Emergency Line: 808 250 123
SOS Fires: 117
Women Victims of Violence: 800 202 148
Sexuality Line: 808 222 002
Abused Children: +351 213 433 333
SOS Children: +351 217 931 617
SOS Drugs: 1414
SOS Pregnant Women: +351 213 952 143
SOS Centre, Voz Amiga: 800 202 669
SOS Line, Student: 808 200 204
Maritime Search and Rescue Centre: +351 214 401 919
Information Service: 118
HAVE A NICE HOLIDAY!